Department: Executive Office
FLSA Status: Exempt Travel: Minimum[Reporting to the Chief of Staff (COS)]
The Executive Coordinator is responsible for exercising independent judgment and considerable initiative to provide a wide range of administrative support to the Chief of Staff and Executive team at large. Success in this role requires strong computer and research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside vendors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Handle general requests for information and data – ensuring confidentiality when appropriate.
• Assist in facilitating communications, planning events, distributing information, drafting agendas, and recording final minutes.
• Perform general clerical duties and resolve administrative problems and inquiries.
• Assist with coordination and planning for all-staff meetings, including travel logistics and corporate presentations.
• Create spreadsheets and slides, charts, visual representations, and diagrams. • Provide HR administrative support to the COS, as needed, in areas such as research, record-keeping, file maintenance, and HRIS entry.
• Support the COS addressing internal and external HR related inquiries and requests.
• Maintain employee records to ensure compliance with applicable employment laws and governmental requirements.
• Assist the COS with the completion of compensation, employee life cycle, and benefit documentation.
• Provide general assistance and organizational support daily to include booking travel, scheduling executive meetings, day-to-day interaction, and facilitation of internal and external requests.
• Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, and emails.
• Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors – confirming that legally-mandated and optional deductions have been processed correctly.
• Address queries about payroll-related issues, working to resolve discrepancies in payments as a matter of urgency.
• Execute special projects as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS
• Associate’s degree
• 2-3 years executive, administrative, project management, and/or relevant work experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with meticulous attention to detail.
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• High level of computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
• Proven organizational and time management skills.
• Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
This position has no supervisory responsibility.